Re: [IP] Re: Sil Set/pumping once again

Marion, I've been reading your emails since I got online with pumpers about 3
wks ago.  I, as I know many many others, are in your corner.  I think some of
us are just so frustrated for you we are wishing the SIMPLICITY of the sets
would just fall into place for you and Gabe.  I was dxd at 13yr, 38yrs ago
and I took charge myself.  Wish I had had my mom's support then.  You and
Gabe hang in there!!