Re: [IP] Re: Sil Set/pumping once again

In a message dated 2/26/02 11:56:15 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I suppose if site changes were quick and routine, I would feel different.

Site changes are never "quick and routine" in the beginning. <g>  Used to
take me half an hour or more to do a change-out. Now I can do that and a
couple of other things at the same time -- in about 5 minutes or less.

Nothing is learned immediately. Most of us crawled before we walked. :-)

Jan and Elvis