Re: choices was[IP] Re: more mashed potatoes

>  beginning to question every bit of food she eats with a "should
> I/shouldn't I" attitude.  It's scary.

I have had so much in put that I question everything, get the guilts if I do or
don't.  I know I am not the only one. It is not a unique syndrome.
Your friend will learn, thru trial & error, what is best for her, what she can
live with for her quality of life.  It is a life time of choices.  Nothing is
wrong, nothing is right with everyone.  Your meter gives clue to what is right
for you.  Portion size give carb count, she can go from there.  Linda d,e,La,N