[IP] Leaving the old set in/Highs after changes

Just my two cents on leaving the old set in...
I never could do it.  I like to do my set changes right after a long hot shower. During that shower I like to TRY to remove all of the old adhesives, plus it's nice to have nothing at all sticking to me for a few minutes.  I have just learned that for me, I have to prime 3 units after putting in the new set to avoid highs.  This makes up for any leakage, time I was disconnected, and filling the cannula. But I seem to have high insulin requirements anyway since I am hovering around 90 units per day even when I don't eat the truly tasty things.
This is definitely YMMV, but I say experiment! (Did you ever notice that Spellcheck makes YMMV into Yummy???)

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Where the high is supposed to be in the low 30's tomorrow.  I want Spring...