Re: [IP] Pump Comparison

>>>My individual insulin requirements are also the reason I ruled out using
a MiniMed model because the temp increases and decreases were only available
in units, not percentages. >>>

ummmmm, excuse me? The MiniMed delivers in 0.1u (that's TENTHS of a unit)
and can be diluted to deliver in 0.05u. I had a pump (2, actually) that
delivered in whole units only (CPI/Lilly pumps). Also had one basal rate but
a temporary that could override the regular. My 507C has the potential of 48
diff. basal rates plus a temporary that can be stopped at any time. Right
now I'm on a basal of 0.7 uph - on that pump, it could figure out when the
1.0u should be delivered (I'm not a Jim Handsfield so don't know the timing)
which was longer than an hour. <VBG>

It has been said on this list *many* times to not talk about a pump you are
not using. Only give your own features. (~_^)

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.