RE: [IP] pump comparison

<The Minimed constantly alarms, and I get about 5 alarms a week.>

I am curious what kind of alarms you are getting 5 times a week.  My MM508
would give me several delivery alarms a day until I was reminded to move the
plunger over its entire range several times before filling the reservoir to
make certain the lubricant was evenly distributed over the internal
reservoir surface.  Since I started practicing that ritual, I have had no
delivery alarms at all.