From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 3:01 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] pump comparison

I think that the Disetronic is the best pump, because it alarms the least
amound of times, and hardly stops working. The Animas pump was recalled 3
times, and I don't think it is a good pump. The Minimed constantly alarms,
and I get about 5 alarms a week. I switched to the Disetronic, and I am very
happy. Maybe the Minimed Paradigm will be much better, and I would wait to
see what it is all about before making a decision about a pump. Also, the
Minimed Paradigm is the smallest pump in the world, so that is good for
small pockets, or for convience.