Re: [IP] pump comparison

I think that the Disetronic is the best pump, because it alarms the least amound of times, and hardly stops working. The Animas pump was recalled 3 times, and I don't think it is a good pump. The Minimed constantly alarms, and I get about 5 alarms a week. I switched to the Disetronic, and I am very happy. Maybe the Minimed Paradigm will be much better, and I would wait to see what it is all about before making a decision about a pump. Also, the Minimed Paradigm is the smallest pump in the world, so that is good for small pockets, or for convience.