[IP] Updated Profile

Hey foks, I have to brag a little....Josh just got his new A1C and it was
7.8.  That is down from 8.3 three months ago.  AFter all the difficulties we
have had it is nice to think we are finally getting somewhere.  His endo is
VERY pleased with this number and says that this is RIGHT ON for a ten year
old.  He and his partner do not beleive in pushing the littler kids into
lower A1Cs because of the greater risk of hypos.  I must agree.  As the mom,
I am VERY happy with this.  And Michael...YES...I just upgraded his

mom to Joshua