Re: [IP] Re: Highs after Site Change

I guess I don't know what is left in? I have all this tape on the site and the tubing that goes into the site. Addionally the 2 hr why do we want to get beyond the peak of the insulin versus time curve that is given in the information on insulin. The other question is regarding infection. Anyone who has difficulty with infection should not use this technique, right.
Thanks for taking time from your busy day to help understand this procudure.