[IP] sil-serter

As the primary user of the sil-serter in this house (I insert for my son in his upper butt area) I just wanted to let people know that you can control the angle of insertion with this device.  All you do is rest the "feet" against the skin and then rotate the device until the angle is what you want.  It took us a few try to find what worked - but you can use it and place the sil at a very shallow angle.

Jocelyn, Brian's mom