RE: [IP] pump comparison

Peg Wagner [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> My experience with the Disetronic is very similar. I also
> like having a
> backup pump and the ability to program hourly infusion rates
> from .1 unit to
> whatever!

IIRC, the backup is only with the H-Tron.

Any of the three pumps will provide excellent control.  Getting a tiny bit
every three minutes or every half hour doesn't seem to make a difference in
the subsequent HbA1c which is the measure of control (not finger stick blood
glucose tests).

IOW, choose the pump that has the features you like and will use.  The only
bad choice, IMHO, is to not have a pump.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR