Re: [IP] pump comparison

 I also wore the Disetronic for a year and my A1c's were around 5.1.
> -----

My experience with the Disetronic is very similar. I also like having a
backup pump and the ability to program hourly infusion rates from .1 unit to
whatever! In my area, Tidewater, Virginia, Disetronic even offers free
access to DM educators for Doctors and patients. I've found the company to
be very responsive - have never had any problems with the pumps, and am
happily, on my second set as of two weeks ago.

Good luck!