[IP] Weight Loss

Has anyone one the list as a type I diabetic considered or had gastric
by-pass surgery or LAP band implanted?

My primary doctor and I have been starting to research it with me. We have
retty much ruled out the gastric by-pass because I still have difficulties
with severe low blood sugars for several days due to hormonal problems. Our
thoughts are that the by-pass would cause more problems in treating low
blood sugars.

The LAP band is adjustable and removable and doesn't cause problems with
ingesting high sugar liquids like juice when needed.

Please email me privately if you want.
email @ redacted the .......