From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2002 7:53 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Paradigm Infusion Sets

In a message dated 2/24/2002 5:36:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The Siluette is also a good set, if you use the Siluette-Serter. This cool
> device will actually put the set in your skin.

I hear mixed reviews of the device.  I am reluctant to try insertion without
the device but I hear that it sometimes uses too much force.  We do numb the
area with Elamax, but can you tell me how the device works and how you like
it.  It is fairly new (about 2.5 months) and our CDE didn't even have one.

Marion