[IP] Re: Highs after site change

> >The best solution (vbg) is to prevent it from
leaking out in the
> >first place. You can do this by leaving the old set
in for >about an
> >hour or two.

                   ****************
I just did a site change tonight.  My blood sugar went
up to 251 about an hour after the change - I took 2
units for that and an hour and 1/2 after that is was
351.  I've never left my old site in - I always take
it out as soon as I put in the new one, but I will now
leave it in for awhile.

But --- If you bolus a unit or two - would you
necessarily have to leave the old set in?  Wouldn't
your bolus do the same thing as leaving the old set
in.  Or do you do both?

Pat (pumped!!!)