Re: [IP] pumping and intense exercise

> I am trying to find some information on intense exercise/pumping,
> (ie weight training & martial arts).  This is for somebody who is
> thinking of getting a pump.
> I did take a look around the IP but couldn't find anything, but that
> doesn't mean it isn't there <g>
> Anybody have any links, info I can share with this
> fellow?

Do a search in the IP mail database for "exercise". This thread has
come up off and on and there is a great deal of material.

Basically the pump provides more precise management of bg's under any
circumstance so it should make it easier to get both better physical
performance by keeping bg's under 150 - 180 and to avoid lows that
would compromise both performance and cognition.