Re: [IP] pumping and intense exercise

> I am trying to find some information on intense exercise/pumping, (ie weight
> training & martial arts).  This is for somebody who is thinking of getting a
> pump.

I practice chinese martial arts and I'm a pumper. What is it that you need
to know? For me, since just about anything can happen in class, I usually
disconnect from the pump. I'm usually disconnected for about 1.5-2.5
hours. I don't always get the best of numbers AFTER class, but my A1Cs
haven't been about 6.8 in over a year (a low of 5.7 as well!)

I have some new strategies that I've been working on with my Endo. If you
need to know more, just mail me...

-Jef Lepine