Re: [IP] Re: Sil Set/pumping once again

In a message dated 2/24/2002 10:22:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Marion--
> It's really very simple to insert a silhouette (Comfort, Tender-- all the
> same).  We never used an inserter (of course, since it just came out!) and
> never had any problems.  My daughter is now 12 but began pumping at age 8.
> She used sil exclusively the first 3 years and usually put them in herself

Gabe put one in (a Sil) without the inserter; the CDE really discouraged the
inserter and didn't even have one handy.  It went fine; I hope he can do it
again and most of all I hope it lasts a couple of days.  If the Sil fails,
then what?   He is wearing it in his abdomen.

Thanks for all your help