[IP] Re: Mashed potatoes

>>>Hi Trish - I too came from one of those families where the mashed potatos
came out of a box ->>>

I have often said if I had one food to eat the rest of my life, I'd choose
mashed potatoes (BTW, before anyone makes fun of D. Quayle, check the
spelling of plural spuds). I hate housework with a passion since I was never
taught to do it. However, I have no problem peeling potatoes as I know what
they are going to be. Mom didn't like the smell of them cooking, but again,
I know what they're going to be. Pile 'em high, and often.

Tata for now - I'm off to peel. (~_^)

Never trust a dog to watch your food.