Re: [IP] Re eating what you want

I use anywhere from 60 - 80 units a day.  I am in, what I think is fairly good
control. My last few A1C's being right at 6.0.  On injections, my A1C's were in
the 9 - 11 range.

I generally avoid sweets and high carb foods, but do have them every once in a
while.  I think my higher than normal insulin requirements is because of my
body size.  I am 6 feet 3 inches tall and weith 230 lbs.  I would like to drop
a few more pounds,  but it is hard when you are on such a high dose of insulin.

My 2 cents worth

Andy J.