[IP] Re eating what you want

Just a question or two, but this idea of using the pump" to eat what you want
when you want" doesn't seem righr to me.
Just how much insulin do "most" people pump daily??????
 I have seen 25 and 30 units posted on this site.However what about people who
require larger daily amounts?
 I can need anywhere between 35 to 65 units daily depending on where I am in
my menstrual cycle and that's just sticking to my usual carbo counting diet.I
dread to think what my requirements would rise to if I did eat what I wanted
when I wanted.
I do know that large amounts of insulin can cause damage to small blood
vessels which I dread.
Am still learning every day about this disease but has anyone any info or
advice or have a similar experience as me????
Most grateful to be part of this site
Many thanks inadvance for any help