[IP] Re:Rx/Tx

Jim Handsfield wrote:
Interesting.  In most sources I've seen, Rx = treatment (Latin Regimentum).

Yes, Jim, many places use Rx, but where I (actually both of us) worked, tx
meant treatment as in general therapies or pt directed activity; rx meant a
physician prescribed (as in a doctor's order) situation whether a
medication, additional dietary modification, PT/OT, etc.  Guess old habits
die hard, wonder what the tx or rx should be for that (LOL).
Marj of Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list);
and "Ace, the PP" (portable pancreas)