[IP] Mashed Potatoes

I couldn't live without mashed potatoes.  I am not sure by "overly processed"
if the sender of the following message was using real potatoes or boxed - but
I love mashed potatoes - just count the carbs.  I have never made potatoes out
of a box and never will so I just count the same carbs for mashed potatoes as
for boiled, baked, etc. and bolus accordingly.  (BTW - one of my kids (age 12
at the time) had a friend for supper one night and I was peeling potatoes and
the girl asked "what I was doing".  I said "peeling potatoes for mashed
potatoes" and the girl seriously said "don't they come out of a box?"  I
thought I was going to die laughing - she had absolutely no idea that mashed
potatoes really could come from potatoes!)