Re: [IP] Snus surgery tomorrow- need advice

In a message dated 2/25/2002 9:44:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Who is telling you that you have to take your pump off? The hospital? Can't
> your doctor override them? I've had surgery a couple of times since I
> started
> pumping and had no problems -- my endo gave instructions that my pump was
> remain attached to me at all times.

I had surgery a couple times and did not have to disconnect from my pump.
They monitored my sugar alot but that is normal.  Also has the hospital or
one-day surgery ever dealt with someone on the pump?  The first time that I
had surgery they never dealt with anyone on the pump they did not understand
the concept of how it worked.