		Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:04:20 -0500
		From: "Pixie" <email @ redacted>
		Subject: [IP] Snus surgery tomorrow- need advice

		Hi Pumpers,

		  Tomorrow I get to go get septoplasty and sinus
reconstruction surgery. Oh
		joy!  I was told to disconnect from Fluffy the pump when I
arrive at the
		hospital and have my sugar at 70-100. No way am I gonna stay
at those #'s
		without my pump on so I told them to have my spouse
reconnect me in the
		recovery room but they will not let me pump untl released
from the
		hospital...grrrr! That bothers me to no end! I will be
complaining and
		loudly:)  Has anyone on the list had a septoplasty and sinus
surgery before?
		What was it like being diabetic? Did it hurt?