[IP] Re: tx means treatment

>>>TX, Tx, tx = treatment, or at least that's how it could be abbreviated in
the med records we used to do when I worked (ah, retirement is great!). >>>

>I *know* tx as meaning transplant. Dunno what you mean on this one. Janduh
(~_^) >

I'm on a Yahoo! list similar to this one (2.5 yrs) and it's called KPTX. In
chat one day, a newbie thought it meant it was for everyone who had a
kidney/pancreas from TX (Texas).

I guess I can retire for the day since I have learned my *something new
everyday* for today. YMMV (~_^)

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.