RE: [IP] Re: Sil Set

I started on the pump 2 years ago and hand insert my sils.  I need them
inserted at a shallower angle then the inserter inserts at.  I know many
children also need the shallower angle.  The inserter is still pretty new,
so I don't know how many people on this list have switched from inserting
manually to using the inserter.  -- Sherry

I use the sil-serter on my son Andrew (4).  My son says is it is painless.
When you insert place the feet flat against the skin, but don't put any
pressure on the divice. (The skin should not be poking up between the feet).
  I hope that makes sense.

Connie mom to Andrew MM508