[IP] Snus surgery tomorrow- need advice

Hi Pumpers,

  Tomorrow I get to go get septoplasty and sinus reconstruction surgery. Oh
joy!  I was told to disconnect from Fluffy the pump when I arrive at the
hospital and have my sugar at 70-100. No way am I gonna stay at those #'s
without my pump on so I told them to have my spouse reconnect me in the
recovery room but they will not let me pump untl released from the
hospital...grrrr! That bothers me to no end! I will be complaining and
loudly:)  Has anyone on the list had a septoplasty and sinus surgery before?
What was it like being diabetic? Did it hurt?

Type Weird since 1984
Pumping since Feb 7, 2000

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
US AANST Bete, but not a mindreader or omniscient yet
AVST Database Mage- Black Dog Domain of the Camarilla
Others positions too numerous to be listed...