Re: [IP] problems w/ highs

Just a thought: Emotion Stress can raise my BS 100-300 very quickly,ie. a 1 hr TV show and ES ddoes not go down that fast except in a sleep.
I have to take insulin to get BS started down and then make sure I intake enought carbos to take care of that extra insulin. ES fools me sometimes and when I don't expect it. It seems you may have a lot of things that could be stressful. Depression can easily come into play If yourealize that big D and complications are here to stay.
Please check with you medical team on stress and related side effects.
Take good care of yourself.