Re: [IP] Re: Pumps

  If MDI was working so well with Gabe, and both you and he were/are more
comfortable with that regiment then I'm confused on why you are changing over
to the pump.  It sounds like you are not comfortable with it and that you are
really struggling with everything about it.  I would think that atleast at
this stage in your lives that your old MDI routine was working better and you
were having great results.  Why change something that was working so well?