Re: [IP] Putting Your Diabetes On The Pump

In a message dated 2/25/2002 4:10:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Has anyone on this list read this book?  Comments?
> Putting Your Diabetes On The Pump
> Author(s): Francine Kaufman, MD, Mary J. Halvorson, BS, MSN, Jessica Lohry

I haven't read the book but Mary J Halvorson is the CDE who has been training
Gabe on the pump; I need to call her today to find out why the quicksets are
not working and what to do next.  Francine Kaufman is the head of the
pediatric endocrinology department of Children's Hospital, L.A. where Gabe is
a patient (but not of Dr. Kaufman).