Re: [IP] Re:discremination

In a message dated 2/25/02 12:34:36 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I personally would not want my child to be placed in
> danger in the hands of someone who is, at the very least, not excited about
> learning how to take care of my child.

No disrespect intended but my experienced (and all I know) would indicate
that if we all felt as you then our children would not attend any type of
school, especially public. I think the term ministry should be reevaluated if
a church is not willing to learn for the sake of a child especially. It will
not cost the church any money to have their staff trained by the parent. It
IS discrimination just as surely as if she was refused because of the color
of her skin or if she were in a wheelchair.