Re: [IP] problems w/ highs

Thanks for the reply s.  As far as the honeymoon phase
the curious thing is that my c-peptide levels don't
seem to be changing. I know hormones can make one
resistant and thought that after going off birth
control pills my progesterone level may be increasing
so I've started taking them again and will see if
things change over the next month.  This just has me
really concerned. I have been so careful with
everything (diet (I eat well (lots of salad) and count
everything), exercise often, and measure my blood
sugar7+ times a day) and I just feel totally out of
control and hate it!
Thanks, Meha

Do You Yahoo!?