Re: [IP] Paradigm Infusion Sets

I happen to like the Quickset infusion set the best, because it is the
easiest to put in, and it already has tape around the ends, but the only
thing is that the set sometimes comes loose, and it isn't the tape that comes
loose, the actual set comes apart from the tape.

The Siluette is also a good set, if you use the Siluette-Serter. This cool
device will actually put the set in your skin.

I DO NOT recomment the SoftSet, because the wings of it irritate the skin
alot, and putting the tape on the site is a real pain.