Re: [IP] Paradigm Infusion Sets

The three main infusion sets - SofSet, Silhouette, and Quickset - - will all
be available for the new Paradigm, from what I have seen.  They do attach
differently, so the current sets that anyone may have will not fit the
Paradigm.  As far as being able to exchange the current ones, I am not
certain.  (I was just trained on the Paradigm on Thursday night and have been
playing with my Reps' demo pump this weekend.)

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CPT
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
2002 ADA 'Call to Congress: Conquer Diabetes' Participant (May 1-3, 2002)
Minimed Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
IDDM X >20 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
(First with Disetronic and now with MM since 11/00 and much happier!)
"Diabetes is a disease of complications and waiting for them to happen." - -
- Mary Tyler Moore
Please pray for my oldest friend, Sandi Pompili, as she battles Leukemia and
prepares for a Bone Marrow Transplant on March 6, 2002.