Re: [IP] I love my Paradigm

I am happy to hear that you like your Minimed Paradigm. I couldn't stand the
508, and it wouldn't stop alarming. Every day basically I would get an alarm,
so I switched to a Disetronic D-Tron. I love it! I haven't had one thing
wrong with it yet! I told Minimed about the problems I have been having and
how wonderful the Disetronic is, and they told me that they would upgrade me
to the Paradigm when it comes out. If anyone here has alot of problems with
their Minimed 508 or other Minimed pumps, you should call them up and speak
to the manager and complain how bad the pump is. They will upgrade you for