Re: [IP] Highs after site change

Thank you for your observations and good thinking. The color of blood may be in the
liquid. Just from basic thinking to resolve the volume of each liquid one may have to introduce a time of mixing and a time of exit of two or more soluble liquids. One fact stands out is the clear homogenous liquid, likely to be insulin. From that volume and 40 units of insulin/ BS unit I calculate the correction. This result works for me. Thanks for your comments.

We still that know that 1 to 2 hrs is correct for the "leave in" the leave in" thnique maybe it should be 3 hrs-how is this time justifed,

Between Sam and George this has been a very good interactions.They are several good PhD thesis in this area.

observations of a clear liquid that