[IP] discrimination

My 3 year old daughter has been denied access to our church's preschool
program next fall because of her diabetes.

I have been in the ministry for 23 years and cannot imagine a group being so UN-accommodating.  But then, perhaps I have been blessed with nicer folks.  If your church claims to believe in the Bible, then I have
some scriptural  suggestions for you to try.  (E-mail me privately, so we don't get chased to the spirituality board with this.)  And above all, keep up some steady, well-behaved pressure on them to change their
minds; don't let this issue drop --- Anna's not the only one they are excluding, you can be sure.

Diana Clayton
Niagara Falls, NY