Re: [IP] Highs after site change

I have reproduced this measurement about 6 times and it works for me , results are the best verification. There are pallelism that might occur giving a different result.

About the leave it in technique, where did the 1 or 2 hrs come from. A more accurate cal would knowing the adsorption rates and voume of insulin to absorbe then one can cal the time. The adsorbion rates under these conditions can never really be know, It will have to be an average over several boundaries. Believe me, I have a PhD in Physical Chemistry
and have solved this kind of problem. It turns out to be the best "gut feel" solution with experimental verification basis on results. Thank you for your comments, they are good and analytical.