Re: [IP] Discrimination?

Boy did I ever see red when I read this.  Forty-eight years ago and up to the
last ten years i was discrimated against.  I know that it has been done up
until two years ago in Burlington CT.  I used to run a nursery school-daycare
and one of the children in my daycare  was discrimated against in the
elementary school class trip.  Her parents fought it and won.  They wanted a
parent to be with this child on every class trip or she couldn't go.  This
ent on until the 5th grade.

Fight it!

Take care