[IP] Re: Diabetic Women are Often Poor

I just wanted to vent.  Do any of you have AOL?  I was just going through
AOL's Health News & More and found a very offensive article regarding
diabetic women.  The article claims that "Women with diabetes are twice as
likely to be poor or undereducated as those without the disease."  The
article does not decipher which form of diabetes but just diabetes in
general.  As a woman and a college educated one, I take offense to that
article!  Just wanted to vent.