[IP] Quickset failure

We easily got a quickset in the abdomen.  Bolused dinner fine.  By 1 a.m. b.g
had risen from 107 to 181 and to 306 at 3 a.m., even with a correction bolus
at 1 a.m.

We actually got a no delivery alarm this time.

What to do?  I can't throw the pump out the window, actually, because it is a
loaner pump.

Maybe Gabe was not meant to pump; I feel so sad for him, though, because the
2 days the pump did work, it gave him so much freedom.

No sleep for Mom

waiting for correction injection to work