Re: [IP] Discrimination?

Dear Kris,
I think the laws only apply to schools that are funded through the
government, but I could be wrong.  I am absolutely appalled that the
preschool will not work with you in this situation.  I have an almost 3 year
old who stayed in her same preschool after diagnosis and there have been no
issues whatsoever.  She goes from 9-2 2 days a week and I check her blood
sugar at lunch myself.  Her teacher has asked lots of questions and I feel
very comfortable, I'm sorry you are facing this situation!

mom to Nicole almost 3