[IP] Discrimination?

My 3 year old daughter has been denied access to our church's preschool
program next fall because of her diabetes.  We have been members of the
church for 20 years and they allow nonmembers from the community to attend
the program as well.  Does anyone have information for me to figure out if
this is legal?  Does the ADA (American's with Disabilities Act) cover private
preschool?  We live in Washington State.

I've communicated to the school that I intend to be in the church building
100% of the time that she is in attendance and they still don't want her.
Any words of wisdom?

Mom to Anna