RE: [IP] No Mashed Potatoes???

I get kind of angry with dieticians and type II diabetics.  They don't
really sit with them and fully explain the exchange program especially those
who are just on diet and exercise or those who are on oral pills.

The trick here is to eat everything in modification and if you want to eat
something with more fat, starches, then you have to give it up somewhere
else in that dinner.  You can't have your cake and eat it too.

I had a guy tell me dr. told me he couldn't eat fruit anymore..when I asked
how many little plums (the Ital. ones) he ate at one sitting he said 5!!!.
Well, hello, maybe two ok but definitely not 5!

Get the drift???
Kathy B.