[IP] Re:C-peptide testing

"krisb" <email @ redacted> wrote:
Reading the discussions about people who are treated as Type 2 because
physicians are unwilling to recognize the possibility of Type 1 in older
individuals raises a question in my mind:  Why isn't a C-peptide run...

Many of the discussions you've read are from many years ago-in Hubby's case,
almost 25 so all the knowledge of today was unknown back then.  It always
had been believed that only "kids" could get "Juvenile Diabetes".   Some
advances have been made.  Have friends newly dx'd as Type 2, and C-peptides
were done as well as A1c's.
Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)