Re: [IP] washing hands before testing

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> I've read posts here before about whether or not
> it's important for us to
> wash our hands before bg testing

Sharon, good point-- i had the same experience. By
daughter stubbed her toe(outside bare feet) and i
thought test. it was 259. she wouldn't let me repeat
it. I was very worried for a few days when she cut her
finger, tested 189. I was panicking and insisted she
wash her hands and we retest. 90.(I had forgotten she
had a Popsicle earlier.) So cleaning the area is
probably pretty important. (however if I have a high
reading and I wash my hands,of course,  it never
brings down the number no matter how much I wish)

Do You Yahoo!?