[IP] Re: what do you do...

Lauren wrote:
> Hi Michael!!
> I was just curious....What is it you do for a living? You seem so
> knowledgable!!

By training I am an engineer/scientest with a BSEECS from UC
Berkeley, but as many others here I am the parent of a child with
diabetes. This is where the interest/knowledge about diabetes comes
from :-) I pretty much work full time for Insulin Pumpers now since
the membership has grown so large and there are so many volunteers.
As an example, this last week has been mostly 10 hour days just
keeping up with management issues, correspondence, phone calls, and
system maintenance.