Re: [IP] Glucagon Kit/Insurance Woes

I have had diabetes for @30 years and have had trouble getting the insurance
companies to pay for supplies most of those years.  Now I have Oxford and I
live in NJ where there is a state mandate which states that all diabetic
supplies should be covered.  Oxford is refusing to cover my infusion sets, my
batteries, and my IV preps.  I have also not received a supply of insulin
which I sent a script out for in November.  I have to keep going to the
pharmacy to get insulin where they tell me the insurance company has denied
coverage because it is too soon.  I end up paying for my insulin out of
pocket.  Then when I put in a claim they tell me it was too soon so Oxford
won't reimburse me.  I wrote a letter to Governor McGreevey but I haven't
heard anything.  Any other NJ pumpers having similar problems??